Sunday, April 22, 2007

Will the Easter Bunny know I'm at the beach?

My Aunts Leslie and Christine invited me to their beach house in Rehoboth for Easter. I hung out with my BFF Zeke and his friends Stella and Charlie. Charlie was cranky as he had a poorly tooth but Stella was fun. Even though she is only little, she is tough. I tried my best to impress her with my karate moves but I don’t think she liked them. What do you think?



On Saturday morning, we woke up to snow! By the afternoon it had all melted so we went to the beach. I love the beach as my Mommies let me off my leash so I could run crazy. Zeke wanted to keep up but he is old so he can’t run around like I can. I chased after a little boy which was so much fun then I stole some socks from another kid. Doesn’t he know that I am addicted to socks? Aunt Chris ran around with me and let me chase her, I played with my ball but I got scared when it went in the ocean. That water was really cold!





After we left the beach, we went into town. There was this really cool pet store where I got some treats. My Mummy tried a hat on my but I didn’t like it.



After our big day, we were all so tired. My Mummy L even tried to sleep on Zeke’s bed with me. I had so much fun at the beach, I can’t wait to go back to Rehoboth.

No comments: