Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Oh my, what a fun time I had on my first Halloween. My Mommies carved a pumpkin for me, they thought I was too young to play with a sharp knife.



I dressed up in my Karate kid costume, black belt of course!



Lots of children came to our door, when they rang the bell I barked like a ninja and gave them some candy. My neighbour Halley came by in her cool peacock costume, she looked cool.



Melissa and her Mommy and Daddy came to have dinner. Whilst the grown ups had dinner, Melissa and I played on the floor. I licked her all over her face and she giggled. She looked awesome in her Superman (not Supergirl costume). We went out trick or treating, Melissa got all the candy as I am not allowed to have chocolate.


Aunties Leslie and Christine came over with Zeke to give me a Halloween Long Dog! I love it but I don't think it will last very long, I have a passion for removing stuffing from soft toys. I can't help it, I am a puppy!


I had so much fun on my first Halloween, I can't wait until next year!

No comments: